The photographs you provide make all the difference when creating your tribute. Here are some scanning tips:
We accept jpg, jpeg, png, bmp, pdf – 25MB maximum size.
- We recommend you scan your photographs at a minimum DPI setting of 600.
- If you are ordering larger format tributes, such as memorial portraits, personal panels, memorial banners, or any of our photo keepsakes, we recommend a minimum DPI setting of 1200.
- You can easily change your DPI setting on your scanner either through the scanner menu or as an option before you scan.
- If you are dealing with small photographs (smaller than 2”x4”), we recommend you increase the size setting on your scanner to 200% and scan and maximum allowable DPI. This is usually done through the scanner menu or as an option before you scan.
- Most importantly, the better the quality and higher the DPI/resolution of the images you provide, the more beautiful the tribute will be!